Saturday 29 November 2008

Practice animatic

The first task set to our group was to create an animatic. This involved doing the following three steps
:1. Creating a storyboard for a scene from a horror movie.
2.Uploading the images of the storyboard onto the apples
3.Creating an animatic with use of effects and sound to create a feel of how our scene would look filmed.

I found the task fairly easy but this may because i have large experience in using the apple software and cameras. First we decided our storyboard, i drew the pictures whilst Clare and Lawence directed me and decided shot lengths and other factors. After this i photographed the skecthes and imported them into Premire Pro. My particular role within the task was creating the animatic whilst Clare and Lawence directed me on how they wanted it to look. I also dded my opinion when i felt it valid. Afterwards I added a soindtrack then exported it. I feel the task went very well and smoothly. I think our animatic was very good had only a few small flaws for example the last shot of the blood splattering on the doorhandle could have been a better drawing and maybe a few more shots coulld have been added in and the drawings improved. Apart from these few small factors i feel it was good.

No comments: