Monday 20 April 2009

My progress

My progression


I believe that I have made significant progression since the start of my AS media coursework. I entered this project with a thorough and advanced understanding of software, already knowing adobe photoshop, adobe flash and imovie very well, aswell as basic skills in more advanced programs such as premiere pro and adobe after effects. Since the beginning I have quickly learned premiere pro aswell as the other softwares. As I was assigned animator as my main job in the group all these skills were crucial for me when creating the title sequence. My skills using the camera have also increased greatly although I still do struggle with getting a smooth pan or tilt. I have learnt how to edit and create continuity through a piece of video. I do feel I have exceeded my boundaries of what was expected as I often took the roles of other members on occasions including directing and editing on several occasions. Whether this is a good thing I do not know. Although I did stray from my station often to help or assist others in different roles I done this for the benefit of the team rather than to interfere. Our team however have gotten along very real and are creating excellent work to show for it.

I feel the I have gained most experience and skill through post production and working in a team in this project.

I feel the area I least gained experience in was in casting and directing.

No comments: